Can you recommend a lawyer who would help me? I have a little money left, but not much.

That depends on what you want the lawyer to do. If you simply want to complain about having to register, there is nothing he/she can do. If you want to challenge some constitutional aspect of registration, there might be an attorney in your state interested in pursuing that angle.

Help us reach more people by Sharing or Liking this post.