Exciting new blog feature — Terry’s Journal

Terry is the videographer of NARSOL’s Lives on the Registry. Most of the time, he is travelling to places where he will be interviewing people for the videos. Each morning he writes a journal entry about where he is – the weather, the scenery, the people. When he isn’t travelling, he writes his feelings and thoughts. Terry’s primary objective in everything he writes and photographs is to show those in darkness and despair that there is hope and light, and that they are within their grasp. This new feature on our blog, Terry’s Journal, will feature these daily entries. All photography is Terry’s.

So we’ll just jump right in with today’s entry:

2/13/2021 Good Saturday Morning; everyone; I am totally amazed! We made it through another week without any major blemishes, defects, or debacles; that in itself is a blessing. So, if you fall into that glorious group of human beings, then get someone to pat you on your back and go outside and scream at the top of your lungs…

” I MADE IT! ” Then wait patiently for the police to show up because you just woke your neighbor. Maybe we should re-think that last part. Yeah…I’ll keep my day job. Sooooo… Come fly with me.

a guest writer

Written by 

NARSOL accepts original, unpublished submissions no longer than 750 words and written in Word or a comparable, editable program. Whether used or not, you will be notified. All submissions are subject to editing for grammatical structures and clarity. Please specify the name you wish used as author, a sentence or two of self-identification, and a valid email address. Email as an attachment to communications@narsol.org.