Reply To: Penn. Supreme Court nixes lifetime registration for some

James Townsend

So that’s were everybody has been hiding posting on the Colorado Registry Status. I’m just waiting for everybody to step up to the plate on this registry issue and these sex sting operations.
I’m just waiting for you all to lead the charge. There is too much complaining on here but of course comparing notes isn’t bad. Have you all read your history lately.
Now without speak about the bible let me do this and maybe that will give you a clue.

Are you ready for this… Hold on to your hats…

James Madison said this:…. We have staked the whole future of American civilization, not upon the power of government, far from it. We have staked the future of all of our political institutions upon the capacity of mankind of self-government, upon the capacity of each and all of us to govern ourselves to control ourselves, to sustain ourselves according to the Ten Commandments of God.

Now this is from one of the many articles I wrote and it never hurts to research history. See police are just like us they are no better but ask yourself this, all stings that I know of from the past were done in public if you have to hide yourself to have someone come down and beguile one than that’s deception with a capital D.