Reply To: Ron Book’s guilt satiated by hatred for sex offenders

Rick

Its not worth the effort, all the education in the world cant stop crime, it just changes with education. The laws of this world cant be stopped. Its like diseases, you fix one, another one pops up. Like this guy book, a crusader putting lots of money in his pocket at the expense of others, you can get rid of one but then another one takes his place. Like that awful woman nancy grace, another crusader in a long line of them.

Now I see why heroin addiction is so powerful, it demands total compliance or death. A singular direction making a person oblivious to wll other concerns. Like these crusaders, it becomes an addiction, lol. Just ask any politician in this country.

We’re one of the most educated countries on this planet, and one of the most insane as well, do you see what I mean. The answer is simple, if you want to stop crime, stop breeding and making humans, otherwise kiss my #% $@.

In the meantime I think I might try to use the 6th circuit decision and mosy on down to the local small claims court and sue these scum again for making me pay to go to see cops and see how quickly the case gets dismissed, lol.

It will go nowhere but at least it will cost them money since they will ignore all of the legal issues. What a world, lol.