Reply To: “Egregious and outrageous” declares RSOL’s Vanderwall of new state fair ban

Jame Townsend

I’ve been noticing some of Fred’s comments on here as well as others While this article is about NCRSOL and this suit about sex offenders being ban from the State Fair it is still a government issue in all.

I understand everybody has their opinion about this election also but no one is perfect and while the election shows this that does tell us something about America and its change.

I don’t care if Trump was a bump it is all a bias effort.. Toss in a little flirting game and women come out of the woodwork to down someone. Its almost deceptive in nature like some of these sex registry offenses we all are going there.
This NC law banning offenders is a big issue to some. While I couldn’t care less about going to a state fair their are still issues at stake.

Remember we are all not in our situations alone I feel sorry for people on the registry including myself and helping others is a better quality all together. We all just need to stand up more. Or should one say Go trump.