Reply To: “Egregious and outrageous” declares RSOL’s Vanderwall of new state fair ban

James Townsend

I am really amazed about RSOL guts to go for it. Truth and honesty is the best way. Now without getting into bible issues lets get into real life issues of man’s control over man and lets take a look at the bill of rights and Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of happiness, or those inalienable rights
One of the key things I noticed in this article is “Victims”. To me taking one victim’s stance over another victims circumstances would be far worse than to be of government approval.
I think RSOL is right to do some comparison as this is depreciation of one group over another. I am sure a murderer is quite allowed to a state fair if he or she has served their time. It honestly makes a double negative sound like a score card for campaign slogan.
Now I’ve in Charlotte and now live in Virginia and each state have different laws I will agree but humans are the same everywhere. In a way governments are going about all this law of reframing their laws to accommodate there bias efforts.
I’m glad I was never intimated by my offense in court, but being intimidated, people should stand up all the more and say were mad as hell and not gonna take it anymore. And that’s why RSOL fights for all of us as well as other offenders..

Education is good but nobody ever got sting by the truth.