Reply To: Feature Blog: A leper colony for one

Maestro

“My husband has to be out of our home by tomorrow, because we found out AFTER WE HAD MOVED in, that there is (supposedly) a daycare 862 feet from our new home. He will be living in a tent in the woods until we can do something else. We are on a fixed income and CANNOT afford to move again. He has severe respiratory issues and has used oxygen at night (and now also in the day time), and also has Marfan Syndrome which also affects the tissues in his lungs, plus all of the connective tissue in his body. He has been hospitalized twice in the last few months, once for pneumonia and once for a Marfan related blood clot….”

Yes, but he’s a SEX OFFENDER!! All it takes is the shine of the full moon and he’ll transform back into that hairy, child preying beast, on the hunt for blood and sex!
Asthmatic by day….sex-crazed demon by night!

SEE! A MAN DEPENDENT ON A RESPIRATOR!
SEE! HIM TEAR OFF HIS HOSPITAL BED RESTRAINTS!
SEE! HIM TERRORIZE THE COUNTRYSIDE DURING THE FULL MOON!
SEE! CHILDREN RUNNING AND SCREAMING IN HORROR!

(Due to the graphic nature of this motion picture, no one of any age will be permitted to see it alone.)

I’m am in no way poking fun at the RSO or his family and the letter which I quoted above. I AM IN FACT – MOCKING the crap out of the IDIOTS who treat a human being in this manner with their IDIOTIC “laws” and “ordinances”.
You know…. perhaps it would actually HELP for a DAMN GOOD ATTORNEY to walk into a court room and say it just like I did. That way, the D.A., the judge, the court employees and EVERYONE ELSE SITTING IN THE COURT ROOM will HEAR and REALIZE how ridiculous this crap has gotten. To the extent that they’ll even deem a HANDICAPPED person as “dangerous”.
You could be on your DEATH BED breathing your LAST BREATH ….as long as you’re not taking that last breath anywhere within 1500 ft of a school. Holy sh*t!! What a country! Yeah!