Reply To: Fourth Circuit to NC: Got some statistical evidence? Anything? Hello? You there?

Speaking of laws…..

If memory serves me correctly I believe all of the designers of these ridiculous laws, statues and ordinances took an oath to protect the Constitution of the United States. Where is the non-partisan, politically-free and un-opinionated judicial review of these blatantly unconstitutional laws BEFORE it sees the light of day? All of this needless personal damage and waste of taxpayer monies (YOUR MONEY) could be averted by simply instituting a comprehensive judicial review board that carefully scrutinizes any piece of legislature that even hints at reducing personal inalienable rights. This board should be free from ANY outside influence of a political nature. They should be the ones who can legally stand up and say, “Hey guess what? YOU CAN’T DO THAT!” If there is an argument to be made for or against a proposed law then it should happen logically, BEFORE IT IS SUBMITTED FOR SIGNATURES. I’ve got an idea. Why don’t we propose our own legislation and do just that. I bet we could get over 850,000 signatures…….