Reply To: *NEW UPDATES*–In the rain, in the cold, tent in woods still stands


UPDATE: Lila has spoken with someone in charge at the state level of registry management and awaits a response from him. She also has in hand the statement from the doctor that makes it clear exactly what Steve’s medical needs are for the oxygen and nebulizer treatments. If nothing else, this should at least show the local office the risks that are being taken by keeping Steve from his treatments.

And the temperature has been in the 20s at night, and rain comes and goes.

Lila’s faith is strong; if you are so inclined, she asks you say a prayer for them.