Reply To: 8th Circuit’s ruling threatens civil liberties of all Americans

In Search of Liberty

Is it fair to surmise that the era of Nazi style concentration/extermination camps has officially begun in America? In the 1930s Hitler and his Nazi thugs created Buchenwald,Treblinka, Dachau, Bergen-Belsen, and in my opinion the most famous of all Nazi camps, Auschwitz , then crowned Reichsführer Heinrich Himmler’s (SS Chief) with his twisted, psychotic & demonic brain to oversee these camps. Will this 8th Circuit Court ruling guide/push American to their versions of Buchenwald,Treblinka, Dachau, Bergen-Belsen and Auschwitz for RSOs? Will the states and feds like Hitler, appoint a Reichsführer to over see these concentration/extermination camps beginning with or designed right now for RSOs? My crystal ball tells me a path will have to be laid first. Therefore, if SCOTUS grants the Writ of Certiorari filed by the Michigan AG in the Does v. Snyder 6th Circuit Court of Appeals ruling that Michigan’s SO laws are “Punishment” and therefore, “UNCONSTITUTIONAL” and then “Overturn” the 6th Circuit’s ruling and maintain their holding in Smith v. Doe (2003), then my friends my crystal ball goes on to tell me that RSO’s asses are in deep do do!!! A Snyder loss will be like opening the gates of hell to unleash all manner of demonic/satanic forces. I am referring of course to state and federal legislatures. These people, just as they did after Smith in 2003, will begin a renewed wave of evil and Draconian SO laws that will eventually and inevitably lead to Nazi concentrations camps—American style. don’t believe me? Well my RSO friends, lets just wait and see.