Reply To: The difficulties of a risk-based system

Ron

The hateful hyperbole of registration remains to be the monetary proceeds garnered from such perpetual systems, meant to befit popular politics at the cost of
Registrants and defendants in a court of law or administrative review. Some states have sensible remedies that are remotely acceptable to registrants surviving the dealt and divided disparities caused by being compliant. To dismiss it and remove it as a
Whole is not realistic in the eyes of the general public, for their ambiguity will be injected with certain ignorance. The most logical approach is to win any war you can no matter how miniscule as sadly as it sounds. Survivalbility and adaption shouldn’t be the accepting, passive positioning, but the good fight should be conserved as a powerful poker in reserve when the occasion arises. The careful and conscientious seemingly always prevail with the practice of deliberate patience. Not every win is small and not every victory is vast, just like the soul wrenching journeys through slavery in America came the chasms of resistance no matter how small viewed, still contained a deeper element of courage. This place at which we find ourselves with a new impending president and a event more ironic regime gives way to more
Seeing our plight if articulated largely on mass
Media. We have a chance to amplify the volume of our voices by channeling our message to more engaged ears. Derek I do understand your dissent for it is not without merit, but I am not going to fool myself about the goal the government has injected into its campaigning of continued criminalization and cloaked punitive policies
upon its citizens.