Reply To: North Carolina versus First Amendment: SCOTUS to decide

James Townsend

You know they say justice is blind. I wonder why they say that? Well first we have to find out just who’s justice they are talking about, man’s Justice or God’s Justice.
Lets all take a lttle view of justice. Now here is what it says in the Declaration of Independence. It says in one of the clauses. Appealing to he supreme judge of the World and thatwe are endowed by the Creator with certain unalienable rights.
We, therefore, the Representatives of the UNITED STATESOF AMERICA, in General Congress, Assembled, appealing to the Supreme Judge of the World for the Rectitude of our intentions

Among the “unalienable rights” implicitly protected in the Bill of Rights are freedom of conscience–how can one have freedom of speech or religion without freedom of Unalienable rights” are ours to keep, by virtue of our Creator. So said Thomas Jefferson through the Declaration of Independence, and he was seconded by James Madison through the Bill of Rights
One of the keys is conscience. Now its Telephone or telegraph or tell a woman go for it and I wrote that tell a woman expectally for all those women that use their cell phones daily. Now everybody enjoy I have my own battle here and its about the same as this one also.