Reply To: Public sex offender registries good for one thing: inhibiting rehabilitation

William Gratchic

I can appreciate Daniel’s position. If my health wasn’t as bad as it is, I would be in his frame of mind. As it is, I am trying to help those like him while still here. People just won’t reason things out. They’ll accept all kinds of violent people who are professional athletes but attack average people who got caught up in this disgusting form of profiteering by the judicial system.

The real pedophiles are the elite and politicians and it is evil and extensive but those bloggers could care less. I wonder how they would survive if attacked similarly.

To date, the hypocritical police institution will not go after the real providers of this internet sewage, as in much the same way they will not go after the big pushers of illicit drugs. I hold very little respect for them.

Hang in there Dan. Keyboard gladiators are the weakest and most cowardly form of vigilantes. They try to incite others to do what they are too cowardly to try.