Reply To: NARSOL condemns Sessions’ plan for longer prison sentences

In Search of Liberty

Question: Who among us actually think that we are dealing with decent, honorable human beings? I am specifically referring to AG Sessions, Prez Trump and people of their ilk. I don’t know about anyone else but I am very capable of recognizing evil people, or minions of Lucifer. How? Because for more that 30 years I served Lucifer, doing his bidding: robbing, stealing, selling drugs and a menace in the community. But it all finally caught up with me and I paid for my sins with a 21 year prison stretch. And guess what? That is what it took for me to brake the chains from around my neck and free myself from Lucifer’s control. And with that braking of chains came a new insight on human nature. Hence, as stated above, I am able to see with clear eyes, unencumbered by societal/media influences. And I’m telling you rather you believe me or not, take this bible verse very seriously: “For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.” Ephesians 6:12. Sessions, Trump and people who follow these men are minions of Lucifer, they are doing his bidding here on Earth. Learn the deference between the actions and behaviours of good, honest, decent people verses the actions and behaviours of evil people—that’s how you tell and can spot them. I know because I was once one of those people.