Reply To: NH attorney agrees with NARSOL, condemns Patch’s “annual, indefensible, fear-mongering practice”

RIFF RAFF

It is the same every where concerning decisions in regard’s to RSO’s. Judge’s, what will happen to me if I go lightly on this SO? What will people think of me? What will happen to me if this SO reoffends? Same goes for the supposed treatment center’s’.’civil commitment’ jails, what will happen to us if we let him go? What backlash will we endure? What will people think of us? What happens if he reoffends?
Fear goes all the way to the Supreme court. What will happen to us if we rule the sex offender registry punitive? What backlash will we endure? What will people think?
I could go on and on with all the decisions in various places concerning the SO’s of our time and all decisions are fear based on what will happen to them.
Nothing will change and the sex registry and all that come’s with it will remain until the Supreme court rule’s the sex offender registry punitive. Sure, we will see more frivolous victory’s and then more laws being enacted.
RIFF RAFF