Reply To: NARSOL calls on Zuckerberg, Facebook to change policy

Dino Marx

What does it matter anyway? You think these “good honest lawmakers” in the court rooms judging people, and giving outrageous sentences didn’t know what was going to happen? They knew that as soon as they did away with that law, SO’s were going to be denied access to FB. Get it through your head people, we are the modern day lepers. We are even hated by other self righteous criminals, and that makes law makers very happy. I mean, Who cares if an SO is murdered? They’ll be making society a favor. Facebook? Who cares about Facebook anyways?? What I would like to see is some of these ridiculous, outrageous, idiotic laws done away with, or at least cut us some slack. Today its us, tomorrow it’ll be you. Trust me, these problems will come knocking at your doors soon enough, about your son, your brother, your dad and you’ll wish these laws weren’t as harsh. And then we have the media, making society think that most of us are extremely dangerous! Forget about this crap with Facebook and look to the more important things that need to be done. When we, and our families become one voice, then some of these mountains will be removed. Its hard to live with these unforgiving, unloving, self righteous people that think they are better than God. God forgives, but these self righteous people kill. There’s a scripture that reads, ” He that is without sin cast the first stone.