Reply To: AWA Loses in Pennsylvania’s Highest Court – Discussion Continued

Dave C

Terry,

That was my point exactly. The courts refuse to help. Instead of punting the ball….make a final death blow to something everyone knows is unconstitutional…. no we play games with letter h and letter I… the government will continue to make a new law and the cases will start all over from square 1. Muniz was suppose to end it… but they just blew that off and said oh no this is a new law. The legislature and judicial branch doesn’t even follow their own laws. Muniz was suppose to remove everyone pre 2012. Not so fast….we will change the law…its not suppose to work like that… if they don’t like a judicial decision they just change the verbiage. Where is the decision for the case heard November 20, 2019 ??? What a joke. The only way this is going to change is some class action lawsuit that costs the state money. Otherwise, they have all the resources and finances of the state backing them. Thanks to Narsol for fighting the good fight. its a shame its not about the constitution and its about elections. I wouldn’t be surprised if we don’t get a decision until after the nov elections. Sad. Its really sad.