Reply To: AWA Loses in Pennsylvania’s Highest Court – Discussion Continued

Terry Brunson

To all this terry brunson signing off –

I am filing my last application for relief from ACT 10 and ACT 29 which I have right to relief without “DISPUTE”‘ or “DELAY”

I been in court always in wait – it is time to show the legal skill of a Prose sex offender whos has been given a jailhouse law experience that will run to victory.

Case 339 will be disposed of in 45 days by the Commonwealth Court granting me my relief that I will apply for 22 May 2020 – just like I was to register on 22 May 2018.

It will not be in the news, but it will be a victory – Lacombe case 35 MAP 2018 decision will moot the PSP’s appeal of my win. The PSP’s appeal to the PASC in my case will be vacated by the Lacombe Decision which will be here soon.

The PASC is using the Philadelphia Supreme Courtroom in our City hall to prepare the final count down to their decision. me being a Philadelphia native tailoed me a front row seat to hear it all – like a fly on the wall.

The Lacombe Case will change the way the PSP operates to find a way to recapture Pre- SORNA sex offenders.

The PA Assemble will not be able to fix the LaCombe decision as they did with Muniz and Butler. The death of the Registry is near – You heard the word from terry brunson who is tough enough, rough enough, and got stuff enough to take on the ACT 10 and ACT 29 to VICTORY – SIGNING OFF BUT NOT OUT terry Bronson.

I Need to get off the registry to start the Faith Clinic Fellowship church to travel freely!