Reply To: This time “No sex offenders allowed” could equal a death sentence

Mike

@Tim
When you go online and in your search for the registry and you see it in the list of sites from that search. It states before you even click on the website that no registered sex offender enter the registry and theres penilties for do so and will be identified by there IP address and/or internet identifier. From my understanding it doesn’t matter what state you live in because i read this also on the Doj’s website , which i believe is federal, so if i were you i would get in writing from the federal government and your state in writing that says your allowed or your not before going on the registries website. It’s better to be safe than sorry. I’ve requested this information from both with no response. I believe it has to be either a federal or state law saying a registered sex offender cannot go on said sites in order for you to be arrested. I’ve heard this early on and when the registry website comes up in a search and before you enter the website it states registered sex offender cannot enter and there are penilties if you do.