Reply To: AWA Loses in Pennsylvania’s Highest Court – Discussion Continued

terry brunson

@ Mark

The Superior Appeals Court has a docket full of ACT 10 and 29 appeals. They are lazy to do each case one by one, so they are letting the cases pile up and will do like they did in the Commonwealth v. Fernandez case 0f the 19 that appealed the Megan’Law contract case. The 19 won, ACT 10 and 29 was not issues in this case and they were put on ACT 10 and 29.

That is why I want to skip the Superior Appeal court, The King’s Bench is the direct road for me, only fall back is that in the PASC there is no right to be heard they have to pick you to be in front of them.

It is a risk but the reward will be great. My case is like none other. I am showing that ACT 10 and ACT 29 calls pre-SORNA people to it on a over sight that former Megan’s Laws were expired by SORNA law 42 Pa. C. S. 9899.41.

Then I show that the Pa title one tells what that mean. I know I will bring ACT 10 and ACT 29 down to a crash . The PSP lawyer are many against me. I am not a lawyer. The commonwealth court also set a panel just for my case alone. They want to get this case out the way. The PSP is the wait now. Their brief is due 2 November 2018, no more time extentions. They have to come to the court with the opposition goods. I know they don’t have them goods that I showed the court. All they got is Ex Post Facto talk

It is quiet until the court makes a move that will cause a stir