Reply To: 2 years later, still no action on Michigan’s Sex Offense Registry

Obvious answers

the government follow the law? hahahahhaa..oh my..almost choked on my coffee cup…
You have to be kidding me if you honestly thought “the Crown” would submit itself to the whims of the judiciary and the peasants…obey the law..hahahha..listen to those foolish rubes…
the only thing the crown understands is force..the loss of or the fear of loss of control… THAT the crown understands…
How did blacks get rights? It wasn’t MLK jr.. the crown shot him dead..bye bye…..it was the threat of violence by x and the other radicals…
The crown knew it had no choice..either abdicate rule or integrate black populations…the violence was escalating…
Why perpetrate the lie that MLK jr was the real reason? As long as you believe anything will be resolved peacefully the crown owns you and has no threat of you demanding your rights and freedoms..

Truth is NOTHING involving rights for anyone has ever been resolved positively peacefully..Nothing..never…Ask the Native Americans….

the crown will push until it is pushed back with enough force it has reason to fear it will loose its crown..
You dont have to believe me.. your living it..

schools out folks..