Reply To: A not-so-surprising consequence of sexual hysteria: presumed guilt

Saddles

Seems everybody is looking for the benefits in this sorted ordeal that is being presented with the kavanaugh issue. Sure I hope it helps a lot of those on this appauling registry we all are going thru and one should look on the bright side. Sure this whole govermental thing is sickening.

Some women would rather forget their sexual behavior and some women would rather stand up for this high steaks ordeal. One lady said this is like a scarlet letter, Carla says it feels similar to a lynching mob. Even janet saysot feels a it bias against believing women and Cricket up there says its about time. I guess Hell has no furry than a woman scorned. There is only one thing I can see in all this.. The rape or attempt is gonna be their no matter what.

Sure women can play the little miss prissy pants in high school but rape can come in many forms and some don’t even realize it until their morrning after pill gets in-sinc with their brain. While this ordeal with this government thing is like a hurricane that hit the USA it does have its meaning. I’m not saying this is the way to go about it after 20 yrs or so but it tells us all a bit about people. Now whether people have pre-material sex or what thats their business and they have to deal with their own conscious while putting a smile on their face at the same time.

In everything one should look for the good in others instead of the bad and what man doesn’t want to have the company of a woman and if it gets too out of line this is what can happen. Who is guilty the one that didn’t speak up or the one that finely spoke up