Reply To: A not-so-surprising consequence of sexual hysteria: presumed guilt

Svejk

I felt this piece was very well written! It hit the target and made its points. I’m sorry to see there were reactions based on politics. From a clearly Constitutional perspective, we are innocent until proven guilty, and the constant moving of goal posts and 4D chess by lawyers representing the alleged victim truly detract from any believeability, as do the last minute affidavits and other sundry legal booby traps.
If we don’t start making waves soon, and bring this to a head, our plight will only become worse. If we truly unite and stand up and so “no more!” we have a good chance of winning the battle. But what’s it gonna take for everyone to do that. I believe that over 90% of us in this position simply cower in fear. This accounts for the lack of participation. Those who stand up for us as regular citizens often find themselves blacklisted as well. It must STOP!
tl;dr My father (God bless the old Tyrant. May he Rest in Peace) used to say: “Every politician is rotten from the ass up.” That rings true now more than ever. Everything sexual in nature has been weaponized, and accusers are laughing all the way to the bank! There’s your crass human moral degeneration!
Illegitimati non carboraundum! In dubio pro reo.
Svejk