Reply To: AWA Loses in Pennsylvania’s Highest Court – Discussion Continued

terry brunson

I filed a summary application to add the Pa. Constitution fight on how to apply expired law. I will post it here:

Pennsylvania Constitution Article 3 Section 6
Revival and amendment of laws.
No law shall be revived, amended, or the provisions thereof
extended or conferred, by reference to its title only, but so
much thereof as is revived, amended, extended or conferred shall
be re-enacted and published at length.

ACT 10 and ACT 29 is meeting its maker in that it is going to die and go to heaven – The Pennsylvania Constitution is no joke to play with in revival and amendment of laws.

Like I said always . I am not a lawyer but I know the Law. The Court is seeing my view and want me to brief them on this of Pennsylvania Constitution Article 3 Section 6 on Revival and amendment of laws.

The Court today had a hearing and threw out the PAAG’s brief and wants me to amend my brief in 30 days. This is a good sign that I am saying something that they need to understand.

I filed a clarification application on Pennsylvania Constitution Article 3 Section 6
Revival and amendment of laws. ACT 10 and Act 29 are just that. They want to revive dead former Megan’s Laws to recapture 17,000 of my friends who is you all sex offenders. I love each of you as my family and I am fighting and studying to win the battle for us all. The case 339 MD 2018 can be seen it is public and the fight is on now.

Guys I think the PSP and PAAG are being pushed into our corner to explain themselves to the lower court on ACT 10 and 29’s call to use former expired Megan’s Laws to apply ACT 10 and ACT 29 to pre-SORNA people.

The Pa. Constitution is becoming our friend in deed in a time of need for it to protect us. Pa. Constitution Article 3 Section 6. Read it are you will see that it is your salvation from this PSP ACT 10 and ACT 29 BS