Reply To: AWA Loses in Pennsylvania’s Highest Court – Discussion Continued

terry brunson

To all – – – – – -The Argument is simple in presentation:

1 Pa. C.S. 1971(a) establishes the implicit repeal of Megan’s Law provision applications _There Pa. Assembly did way more than a repeal of former Megan’s Law provisions, SORNA 42 Pa. C.S. 9799.41 expressly provided that all former Megan’s Law provisions shall expire 12-20-12[.]

No ambiguity exist in what 42 Pa. C.S. 9799.41 is saying. The PSP wants to be quiet on this but I put it in my court brief and miss Nicole Bland PAAG only can glean that this means ex post facto challenge. What law school did she attend, was she present the day when the teach talked about substantive due process in fairness?

If a Pa. good law says a thing is expired, and a new law comes out and says that it wants to use old expired law no matter what the good law say. Don’t that seem absurd and unreasonable? Well you need to read statutory construction ACT 1 Pa. C.S. 1922(1). It shuts down ACT 10 and 29 call at 42 Pa. C.S. 9799.52(2) scope.

I know I am high siding a little but it is in fun and pun. Don’t think I am too bold and cocky. I am humbly grateful for the opportunity to represent all the sex offenders in PA on ACT 10 and 29 challenge. I don’t fight this fight for me alone. My win will take ACT 10 and 29 out of operation to over 17,000 sex offenders across this state. Please allow me to be me now that all the leg work is done. The ball is in the hands of Ms Nicole Boland PAAG – she is the state prosecute to me is a second rate lawyer that wants to be blind to what I am saying about former Megan’s Law expired law being used in ACT 10 and 29. She has to give reply in legal discussion to the commonwealth court in case 339 MD 2018 on how the use of former Megan’s Law in application to ACT 10 and 29 is possible and how does ex post facto results fit into 42 Pa. C.S. 9799.41.
Ms Boland we love you, and we pray for you to do your best to be fair, and use your legal mind to answer the court straight up. Hope your side the best – It will be the judge that has the last word. I am not a lawyer but I know the law.