Reply To: AWA Loses in Pennsylvania’s Highest Court – Discussion Continued

terry brunson

No one on the PSP side is making on the challenge to answer SORNA law 42 Pa. C.S. 9799.41

What does it mean? EXPRESSLY. Somebody anybody give an answer that is not unreasonable and absurd in result. You all will see will I geyt my day in court. I am making my way there.

The obvious is not the fight EX POST FACTO going there is a waste of time. That is the PSP old school standard. The jig is in the obscure. The statutory construction is the target. ACT 10 and 29 has flux stand on what 9799.41 says and means. Can any on on here figure out the puzzle that the PSP has to come up with?

Make 42 Pa. C.S. 9799.41 match with ex post facto argument they cannot do it. It is not possible to have ACT 10 and 29 call for a former Megan’s Law to be used that is expired. What sense does that make? All this ex post facto talk is not adding up to can a new law like ACT 10 and ACT 29 use old former Megan’s Law application that is expired. Come on anybody give me the goods.

I will put good SORNA law before you right now. Show me ex post facto in it?
§ 9799.41. Expiration.

The following provisions shall expire December 20, 2012:

Section 9718.3 (relating to sentence for failure to comply with registration of sexual offenders).

Section 9791 (relating to legislative findings and declaration of policy).

Section 9792 (relating to definitions).

Section 9795.1 (relating to registration).

Section 9795.2 (relating to registration procedures and applicability).

Section 9795.3 (relating to sentencing court information).

Section 9795.4 (relating to assessments).

Section 9795.5 (relating to exemption from certain notifications).

Section 9796 (relating to verification of residence).

Section 9797 (relating to victim notification).

Section 9798 (relating to other notification).

Section 9798.1 (relating to information made available on the Internet and electronic notification).

Section 9798.2 (relating to administration).

Section 9798.3 (relating to global positioning system technology).

Section 9799 (relating to immunity for good faith conduct).

Section 9799.1 (relating to duties of Pennsylvania State Police).

Section 9799.2 (relating to duties of Pennsylvania Board of Probation and Parole).

Section 9799.3 (relating to board).

Section 9799.4 (relating to counseling of sexually violent predators).

Section 9799.7 (relating to exemption from notification for certain licensees and their employees).

Section 9799.8 (relating to annual performance audit).

Section 9799.9 (relating to photographs and fingerprinting).

PAAG lady Nicole Boland I terry brunson will see you face to face in commonwealth court to meet this challenge to show where you glean ex post facto from out of SORNA 42 Pa. C.S. 9799.41

ACT 10 and 29 is asking for a tall order to use former expired Law to be used when it died 12-20-12.

I read Aaron Marcus’ 2018 spring update on SORNA He did not mention the statutory construction problems that ACT 10 and 29 have in use of former expired Megan’s Law by good SORNA law Muniz left standing to be used to mean? WHAT? what what? TELL ME WHAT IT MEAN? anyone!