Reply To: AWA Loses in Pennsylvania’s Highest Court – Discussion Continued

terry brunson

Muniz abrogate Partee on per-SORNA plea of ten year registration increased to life time.

That is good, but the ACT 10 and 29 that calls to do it is not before the court. If ACT 10 or ACT 29 increased the 10 year to life , that is a separate challenge under ACT 10. I went through that at 463 MD 2017. My life time was knocked to 10 years I was taken off and At ACT 10 put right back on.

This Superior court decision has no effect on ACT 10 increases. They are going to take all 19 off of Lifetime, from former Megan’s Law and under ACT 10 and 29 put them right back on.

The fight is at attacking ACT 10 and 29. The Superior court made it clear that ACT 10 increase from 10 plea under Megan’s Law is a separate ACT 10 issue.

ACT 10 and 29 has to be challenged – at something more than the ex post facto cry.

I got this yall just watch me work the court. I have applied for Oral Argument before the Commonwealth court. You cannot get hyped until act 10 and Act 29 are beat down. . . . . . . . . and if a lower court do it the battle is not over until PASC say the last word. ACT 10 and ACT 29 has a automatic stay. You have to ride the registry until final appeal decision of PASC.

Don’t get too excited about what happen in Superior court 5 September 2018 at Commonwealth v. ET al 19. That is a kakeru court circus act. The ten will be order off lifetime only to go back on because ACT 10 and 29 rules.