Reply To: AWA Loses in Pennsylvania’s Highest Court – Discussion Continued

terry brunson

Act 10 and 29 has not yet reached the courts – the case of 5 Sept 2018 is good for those non SVp’s who got ten year registration increased to lifetime back to ten years. great news. The superor court said clearly that ACT 10 and 29 is problematic to them. They said it is not before them yet. Wait for terry brunson case to get there. It is coming.

case 339 MD 2018 is going to oral argument soon. The PAAG thinks she can glean only ex post facto from my brief. I made sure I said nothing about ex post facto stuff. I talked about ACT 10 and 29 being flawed by Statutory construction problems. 42 Pa. C.S. 9799.52(2) calls pre-SORNA people to register who have an offence of a former Megan’s Law that has EXPIRED. See 42 Pa. C.S. 9799.41

Expired law cannot be unexpired by amending the law to say it can. Title 1 will not let it happen. see 1 Pa. C.S. 1971(a), 1922(1), and 1928(b)(1).

ACT 10 and ACT 29 days to be in operation are in a count down to fall down. I am confident to say this. I have talked to 13 lawyers who tell me that I know just enough law to get myself in trouble, Poppy cock I say! They waited their money going to law school. The commonwealth court has taken me serious and put my case on a 3 judge panel. The PSP is being put in the hot seat to answer what did 42 Pa. C.S. mean when it said all former magan’s Law was expired? The PSP has not gave a clear reply to this court question yet. The keeping coming to a glean of ex post factor now punitive, civil collateral consequence ACT 10 and 29 less onerous than SORNA. Hell they don’t realize ACT 10 and 29 is still SORNA. There is one SORNA 2. ACT 10 and 29 is amendment form SORNA subchapter H into I still SORNA of 12-20-12 Dummies.