Reply To: AWA Loses in Pennsylvania’s Highest Court – Discussion Continued

terry brunson

Arron Marcus has of experience in selling out to the DA and judges that appoint him to cases. He is not a fighter of the cause saying what the Pa Assembly can do in bringing back megan’s Law provisions to apply again as of old. Question do you know what the Former Megan’s Law were expired? To comply with AWA money deal to get into compliance. Now they want to get out of compliance and still get the AWA money?
Chuck take a few minutes to re think this.

Does it make legal sense at all?

Expired old law and years later bring it back to say we want it now for ACT 10 and ACT 29.

They should have repealed the law instead of expired the old law. You can use a savings clause to bring back old law. But to expire is another creature in the legal world. check it out so you can be in the know. The court is on my side. If PAG that I am dealing with is trying to delay to find what Arron Marcus has experience in bringing back old law He is on the wrong team. He should be helping my PAG she ask for more time to give a brief on this very issue and she is finding it hard to stay on point other than you say ACT 10 and ACT 29 are civil and not more onerous that is the old argument they have to give to the courts pf Pa.