Reply To: AWA Loses in Pennsylvania’s Highest Court – Discussion Continued

Anonymous

@ Brian,
What happened? Was this a new job or one you have had for a while? You can email me if you like. I am sorry that happened to you. Might be tough for s while but it will work out in the end for you. As we have said many times, employers are becoming immune to felonies. A couple of years ago, I heard about this job offer. They said they had no problem with felonies. So I go in to fill out paperwork and it just so happens a former employee of min when I was a Mgr recognized me. The hiring mgr came in and asked if I was on the registry. I said yes I told you guys I have a felony. He says “ I didn’t realize it was THAT KIND of felony. LOL. I told him thank you but I don’t want to work for someone that obviously has a problem with my background without even asking me what happened. So I have lost $$$ opertunities due to the registry. All you can do is dust yourself off and try again. I know a landscaper who doesn’t give a crap but he only wants to pay peanuts. I am not busting my back for minimum wage or a bit more than that. I am too smart for that. LOL