Reply To: Deregistration Process in CO and Can They Do That?


I see one of three options for you.
1)Meet someone and be straightforward with her when you deem it “serious” enough. I sincerely hope it works out for you.
2)Skip the “serious” aspect and just be “friends”. “Activity partners” may be the best way to go anyway.
3)Move to another state, without the stupid restriction. Puerto Rico might be an option. The hard part would be getting the respective states (yours and the other) to allow you to move, and for the new state to take over your probation.

*No matter what you do, keep proving that you can be trusted and re-earn peoples’ respect. Maybe eventually you’ll get a decent PO too.