Reply To: 2 years later, still no action on Michigan’s Sex Offense Registry

Bobby

Hello again everyone,

Well I have sent several emails at lrsdt 3 or 4 a week to to Mrs Aukerman and other Michigan ACLU people, and also several emails to the director of the Michigan Department of Corrections, Mrs Heidi Washington, who is the person who wrote out the 2006 and 2011 Memerandum back in December of ’17 and made it official in January ‘ 2018 . We’ll still no one has gotten back to me to explain to me WHY even though the Memerandum was sent out to local agentcies, NOT to enforce the 2006 and 2011 Amendments WHY they are still being enforced. It’s as if no one wants to talk about this or explain it, and @TDAL, my conviction was way back in 1992 before a registry even existed, also there were no witnesses, and my so called victim is no longer on this planet. Unfortunately she was murdered they think, because she was found behind an old abandoned garage with tires thrown over her to conceal her body. She had herion in her system so she over does on her own and was put there or someone helpec her overdoes,cand then placed her there and no one deserves that no one. So anyway I don’t believe a jury could help me now. I just have to wait for the class action to go through, or the state of Michigan to finally get of their butt and revise the registry like the 6th circuit told them to do 2 years ago.