Reply To: The Sex Offender Registry: A Gorilla on the Basketball Court

Sunland Registrant

Thank you for writing this important post, Michael. When you mention, “… according to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, an astonishing 88% of the children who end up being sex-trafficked became victims after going missing from government social services and foster homes! ” This brought to mind how much the criminality of the registry is created by the government agencies to generate money—and to inflate their libido-egos in a way that can be justified; like the cop who beats a child or teenager because he has power and authority which “allows” him to do so.

It is a deep and ongoing power and money trip that has been going on since the creation of the FBI and mostly the CIA. CIA is not accountable for anything they do and does not require documentation or authorization to receive money from the GAO, at time they request such. The premise is, that by documenting what they use the money for is a security risk. So the CIA does nice things like Viet Nam and the Bay of Pigs. (read: “American Values” by R.F.Kennedy Jr.)

In 2005 I did a lot of research on statistics, since my crime involved Internet virtual criminal behaviors.
Key Findings:
• Between 2000 and 2006, there was a 21% increase in arrests of offenders who solicited youth online for sex. During the same time, there was a 381% increase in arrests of offenders who solicited undercover investigators (UC) posing as youth.
• In 2006, of those arrested for soliciting online, 87% solicited undercover investigators (UC) and 13% solicited youth. (this can only indicate that undercover investigators were actively urging-on the solicitations)
• During the same period that online predator arrests were increasing, overall sex offenses against children and adolescents were declining, as were overall arrests for such crimes.

It was also surprising as to the number of images the government had online, with particular emphasis on the majority which were put online by the USPS Inspector agency from cleveland, OH. The numbers of images online that the FBI [IIICI] counted in 2002 were around 105,000 images. By 2005 there were over 5 million. Most all were put online by the USPS and under the guise of a foreign delivery address as to enhance sentencing points. (if you want to know how I know this I would reserve to say only that you can read my discovery which contains documents of 13 images, all sourced from various agencies. I collaborated with “a source” of over 700 inmates—low security; 700 SO, 800 rehab-last-leg. 1 Judge and several lawyers; lawyers filed and reviewed while incarcerated— that would concur their records are similar.)

It is just amazing how corrupt our government has become and how blind Americans are to this corruption.