Reply To: NARSOL condemns civil commitment practices

FRegistryTerrorists

Mary Davye Devoy (August 15, 2018 at 5:31 pm):

I don’t have the time right now to learn what was done with this 16 year old. But unless this guy Galen attacked the person, the person is not a victim at all.

I’m sorry but you people cannot say that it is okay for a 16 year old to operate a murder weapon on roads that I and my family drive on but is too immature to consent to $EX. That is like all the nonsense where the victim industry wants to call these 16 year olds “children” unless they do something bad. Then they magically become “adults”. It’s called being hypocrites and it’s not legitimate.

I’m sorry but Nanny Big Government is a lying machine with very little credibility. They are not on the moral high road like they should be. If that were not the case, we might be able to give them some benefit of the doubt. But we can’t.

This guy Galen was apparently held for several years past the end of his legal sentence. If that is the case, he already owes a LOT of people a LOT of retaliation. He needs to wage real war on them.

And the guy has been imprisoned since April 2016 for texting with a 16 year old?! Wow. Then more harassment about civil commitment? At the same time a person could’ve been imprisoned for shooting someone with a gun and then been release without any discussion at all about the person being dangerous?! Wow. More retaliation is due. People who support this harassment deserve punishment. It’s unfortunate, but the idiotic “$EX offender” witch hunt has created and driven it.