Reply To: AWA Loses in Pennsylvania’s Highest Court – Discussion Continued

terry brunson

Update

In case 339 MD 2018 at the Commonwealth Court a panel of Judges will take a look at my applied challenge of subchapter “I”

The PSP has until 22 August 2018 to file a Brief on their counter summary.

I cannot image how they are going to make good argument on how expired Law can be defended.

All the answer they give seem to stay on the road of Civil remedy is what ACT 10 and ACT 29 is all about.

They have not yet mentioned in law argument opposing any points on the invalid construction of of ACT 10 and ACT 29 compared to Derhammer 11-22-17 that put the nail in former Megan’s Law 2 and Neiman put a nail in former Megan’s Law 3 – These have made it a clear way to rob ACT 10 and ACT 29 of what they need to work.

Former Megan’s Law application to be applied after April 1996 before December 2012. 42 Pa. C.S. 9799.41 surly expired all former Megan’s Laws 12-20-12 at the implementation of SORNA subchapter “H”

If anyone has a former Megan’s Law offence – SORNA has been amended to try to add your former Megan’s law to SORNA by an ACT 10 and ACT 29 call to use former Megan’s Law offenses to comply registration. Only problem is – SORNA expired all former Megan’s Laws and they are invalid to be used to make ACT 10 and ACT 29 live on pass my challenge to the Commonwealth Court.

I also have a similar challenge in the PASC under a King’s Bench application pending acceptance under 122 MM 2018.

The Commonwealth Court sees the hand writing on the wall for ACT 10 and ACT 29. It is a death call. The only problem is that that PSP will not give in to a defeat that easy.

42 Pa. C.S. 9799.23(2)(b) gives them a court ignore rule. It is written in SORNA to keep the court authority out of the PSP business.

That is crazy – The Pa. Constitution Article 1 Section 11 becomes a denied right to go to the Pa. Courts to suit the PSP for ACT 10 and ACT 29 BS.

The Commonwealth Court wants to fast track my 339 MD 2018 case to get the law decision right in spite of 42 Pa. C.S. 9799.23(2)(b). They have put a panel of judges together suaspontae to hear the PSP oppose my position that expired former Megan’s Laws are gone. It has been so since 12-20-12

All former Megan’s Law were satisfied and put to the trash heep. The court has never saw this until it was shown to them by me, and I am not a lawyer.

Not being a lawyer is a better position to be in – in my case.

In a quiet way – when case 339 MD 2018 is handed down lawyers are going to use my case to defend others on ACT 10 and ACT 29 challenges up front. ACT 10 and ACT 29 still must meet the PASC at some point because that is the court that will matter to the PSP.

And in the mind of the PSP they still think there is help for ACT 10 and ACT 29 in Cert appeal to the SCOTUS.

The Pa. Assembly will never give up the fight. Too many voters are watching their inability to stop the death of ACT 10 and ACT 29 by the court system.

Now is the wait time – to see the end of law makers of Pa. sit and watch the shake up of the SORNA registry.

The registry’s true mission is showing now. It is a tool of punishment, and the PSP can’t believe that the court will not protect their position to double punish sex offenders.

The courts use to be down with the PSP and the Pa. Assembly, but the PSP and Pa. Assembly kept adding restrictions that made no constitutional sense.

The courts are not stupid. They no longer go along to get along with the PSP and the PA. Assembly.

I am so humbled by the position that God has chosen me to be in. The super bowl of all SORNA is before the Commonwealth court at 339 MD 2018 and no one knows about it yet. But when the court publish the opinion – I will be sought to answer question then.

Their publish opinion will give aid to the sex offenders of Pa. to have hope that the PSP reviews will come to a halt and a direct order will be given to the PAG to command the PSP to stop oppressing Pa. sex offenders that have been delivered from the chains of SORNA ACT 10 and ACT 29.

ACT 10 and ACT 29 will not go away – it still be standing as law, but it’s application to pre-SORNA people will no longer be allowed.

Per-SORNA people will be free. . . . . . . There will be no sex offender law for them to be under and they can go on with their lives to pursue liberty and happiness to build a good life in Pa. only this please don’t be a disgrace to the grace extended to be free from ACT 10 and ACT 29 applications to return to crazy BS