Reply To: BREAKING NEWS; NARSOL file amicus in Colorado case

Saddles

Hey Tim, To confess to you guys I sort of knew what I was getting myself into, sure I had had some criminal justice way back in my college days I overcame a lot of obstacles. They didn’t even have internet back in my days and this sex registry was a new thing. Sure I liked to talk to girls, what bachelor wouldn’t. I even knew to stay off of kids sites.
Oh well things happen but I was trying to clean up my situation getting into the word a bit more and things of that nature. I know you talked about sex treatment. They wanted me to go a second time and said this time its free. I really didn’t want to go, so after two weeks me and another dude in there had some words in front of the instructor which was of a biblical nature and believe it or not the DA, my instructor, and my PO decided I didn’t need it. Police will scan you anyway they can if one lets them. really they didn’t give me a real concrete reason to justify their reason. I had two people go with me to this interview if you want to call it that.