Reply To: AWA Loses in Pennsylvania’s Highest Court – Discussion Continued

Anonymous

Called ML Section st PSP. I asked if my file has been reviewed. They said nope. I inquired on how much longer it would take. Of course they played their favorite song: we have over 20,000 ppl to review. I said not my fault you wanted to apply SORNA retroactive and YOU GOT SPANKED. She did not like that. Not one bit. She says you have to be patient. I said it has been over 1 year!!! She then said ,” oh you are countin since Muniz” Yes of course!! “Oh, we didn’t start until February”. Not my fault or problem.

They crack me up how they act like they are reviewing cases because they decided to be nice to some people. I told them there is a court order ordering you guys to do this. She got really mad at this. “I don’t need you to tell me my job”. Hey I have someone willing to give me a $60,000/year job as soon as I can prove I have less than 2 years left. I make $12,000/year now. I am in a bit of a hurry please.
You not a full fledged employee until you have 2 years in so they are willing to allow me to do my training while on the registry. Most ppl start in my field start at $40,000, so I am anxious for this opportunity to work out.