Reply To: PA state police arrests for sex offense registry infractions skyrocket

Glen

True. When big daddy government trickles down the taxpayers money to the states-basicly bribing- them to follow their rules most states throw their sovereignty into the trash can quicker than flies on…

Reminds me of something my buddy is going through with NC DOT. He has a garage in town, and DOT is wanting to tear it down to put in a new road….even though, there’s nothing wrong with the other road just 200 feet up the street. But, spend it or lose it is the primary driving thought.

LE works the same way. The registry requires more officers and time. So, regardless of whether it’s an effective police tool, the incentive for them is frankly to put as many and keep them on the registry as possible. They camoflage it as moral high ground, and throw in some inflamatory (yet false) language about public safety in an effort to keep the police corporation going and growing….

To be honest, I can’t remember the last time I, or anyone else in the public that i know, felt even mildly protected by someone donning a badge.

Yet, the police corporation and its militarization is larger than ever…