Reply To: AWA Loses in Pennsylvania’s Highest Court – Discussion Continued

Anonymous

Hi Brian,
Very good news!! I knew it was just a matter of them getting off their butt!! I am still waiting review of my case but I already know I have until 2020, so whatever. Already finished one year since Muniz Hard to believe it’s been a year and we are still waiting. I think they are still in SHOCK that SCOTUS denied Cert. The Court is starting to realize sex offenders are humans as well. They knew exactly what they were doing when they denied Cert. This is the beginning of the end of the registry. They are going to stomp their feet and raise their fists, but they know it’s over. Why do you think Pa has no residency restrictions right now? Because they didn’t want the fight. Now, might as well have the fight if the end is near is how they are thinking.

I am glad Brian you are able to move on with your life. Now you can go on vacation for as long as you want and don’t have to report it!!!! I just had a mini vacation in NY and had to rush back to avoid reporting it. Everyone else was still there but I don’t like the hassle of reporting a vacation. They act like it is a MAJOR issue and they call all the law enforcement in the area. FORGET THAT!! I will stick with my under 7 day trips…

Congrats Again!!.