Reply To: AWA Loses in Pennsylvania’s Highest Court – Discussion Continued

terry brunson

@ Snoopy

The no answer to the rule R.A.P 3309 you can look up. The don’t have to give and awer up from but they have to give a letter to the Pathonotary that they don’t want to say much about my King’s Bench because it is sealed now until the PASC open it and read it.

The PASC don’t have to accept my King’s Bench – that is what the PSP is hoping, then the case 339 MD 2018 will go forward at the commonwealth court.

If the 122 MM 2018 king’s bench is accepted by the PASC to be heard – the PASC will take over the commonwealth case 339 MD 2018 and all filling will be to the PASC and not the Commonwealth court. \\

I think the PASC will hear what I have to say because there is no other law means to get by the PSP’s mandatory stay built into ACT 10 and ACT 29 and the good parts of SORNA that are still good law.

The PSP would rather fight this out by the normal court scheme of Commonwealth court – then appeal to Superior court and then go to the PASC all that would take years. It took Muniz going that route from 2014 to 2017 that is 3 years. King’s Bench will shave off time. Once the king’s bench is accepted it will give me 30 days to file my brief and the PSP 30 days to file their answer in brief, 30 and 30 is 60 days.