Reply To: AWA Loses in Pennsylvania’s Highest Court – Discussion Continued

terry brunson

@ Snoopy

The King’s Bench at the PASC is at docket 122 MM 2018
That is a 60 day process

I have file a sealed King’s Bench on ACT 10 and ACT 29 Statutory Construction applied challenge.

I asked the Commonwealth Court for leave to do the King’s Bench at the PASC.

That is at docket 339 MD 2018

The Commonwealth Court has vacated their order on Special and Summary Relief 1532 R.A.P. rule.

The Commonwealth Court is saying please mr. Terry do not go to the King’s Bench yet – give us a chance to get your matters on ACT 10 and ACT 29 before this court first. We don’t want to loose jurisdiction to the PASC on this case yet.

So the Commonwealth court has asked me to re- file the the original Mandamus with a Brief and re-file the Special and Summary Relief 1532 R.A.P. rule.

Now the PSP has 30 days to answer.

The King’s Bench is in the 60 day process – if the Commonwealth court does the right thing and give me a win. The PSP will appeal to the Superior Court of Appeals and bogg me down until everything becomes final that will give ACT 10 and ACT 29 some life for a time.

I did file as they asked, but when the King’s Bench process starts I will do a leave of Court petition in the Commonwealth court and request jurisdiction go to the King’s Bench. The Commonwealth will most likely give me relief and order me off the registry, but t he PSP will appeal and that will stay the order of the Commonwealth Court under 42 Pa. C.S. 9799.15(a.2)(7) which says – (7) “The petitioner and the Commonwealth shall have the right to appellate review of the actions of the sentencing court under this subsection. An appeal by the Commonwealth shall stay the order of the sentencing court.”

This is a bs way to delay justice on ACT 10 and ACT 29. It is a master of deception on making it look like the court gives you a win only for the Commonwealth to appeal to get a stay that will drag on and on and on.

Even if the court order removal from the registry – the Commonwealth has their appeal lingering on and on in a stay of the order to remove a person from the registry that wins in court. The Commonwealth will drag out the stay and not remove that person until the appeal is final.

That is what docket 339 MD 2018 is all about in my case, But I have a King’s Bench that has a 60 day process to be done by – that King’s Bench will put the to appeal 42 Pa. C.S. 9799.15(a.2)(7) on ice because the PASC is the highest court in the Commonwealth and when the King’s Bench rules – there is only one appeal the Commonwealth can take to delay like DA Freed did. Cert to the SCOTUS – and when that is denied – They will be force to remove me. That is a 90 day process. If Muniz did not make it up there PSP will be denied again a Cert under T.P.B V PSP my case and then ACT 10 and ACT 29 will be dead law to all sex offenders in this Commonwealth, and they will have to make a new law to try to recapture all the people that will be let off the registry by my case[.]

Re-read this and get a gooder understanding please. . . . .