Reply To: AWA Loses in Pennsylvania’s Highest Court – Discussion Continued

terry brunson

@ Mark

The PAG missed a resonse – on 1532 special and summary judgement motion of 11 May 2018

The court vacated its order and gave me leave of court to refile the original mandamus to add ACT 29 bs to my mandamus.

How I file now is not to attack no punitive ex post facto – I am going for the juggler and attacking Statutory construction under asking for former Megan’s Law application under ACT 10 and ACT 29 just is not possible.

42 Pa. C.S. 9799.41 expired all the former Megan’s Laws – what former offense is there for ACT 10 and ACT 29 to apply? Former Megan’s Laws expired are no longer in existence to attach to ACT 10 or ACT 29

This is undependable by the PSP. This window of attack will only be open for a little while. Commonwealth v. Derhammer decided 11-22-17 is the case that opened this door.

The PA. Legislatures will will close this attack as soon as they get back from summer vacation.

The courts that give relief orders will stand. Until PSP appeal is final. PSP wants 42 Pa. C.S. 9799.57(7) to have some kind of stay to the court order, but if subchapter “I” is not applicable to a pre-SORNA person the scope of 42 Pa. C.S. 9799.59 (7) don’t mean much. The PSP must appeal to the next appeal court to get a stay. Thai is going to take a fight.

I know I am not a lawyer but I am doing good so far with little help from a lawyer. Get me in your prayers to keep on fighting towards victory in humility. God is the lawyer for me now.