Reply To: In denying Snyder petition, Supreme Court upholds Sixth Circuit ruling

Bobby

Hello everyone, { UPDATE ON MICHIGAN’S CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT}

Well I spoke to Mrs Aukerman last night thru email, about the Class Action Lawsuit, and to me it’s just more dragging of the feet in my opinion, whether it’s coming from the state of Michigan them self’s or the ACLU, or now even the Court. Then there is the fact that it is a election year, that they are now using as an excuse, BOGUS, excuse in my opinion. I mean we won what seems to be the problem, the 6th circuit’s opinion/decision is pretty cut and dry, ” The 2006 and 2011 amendments can not be made retroactive to people who’s convictions were before the 2006 and 2011 amendments were put into place. That’s pretty darn clear to me, it’s no wonder the people up in Lansing are idiots with low IQ’s.

So anyway I spoke with her and this was her response concerning the Class Action Lawsuit

We are posting information at aclumich.org/SORAinfo.  The pleadings are there.  The hearings have now been moved to October, so it may be winter before we get a decision.

Here’s a thought, even though we won EVERYONE WON, NOT JUST THE ORIGINAL 6, What happens if the Court decides that it does NOT apply to ALL registrants, just the original 6.

Also this is the same court were Judge Leland is, hopefully he doesn’t get the case, he ruled that ONLY parts were unconstitutional and the main issues were Constitutional, like the Tier crap, and forcing people to register for life. So any way it’s another waiting game a year later and nothing is being done, just more excuses. Anyone have any thought’s on this whole situation?

PS, How do I watch/listen to the conference call from the other day concerning Michigan’s Class Action
Lawsuit. I was not home at the time Thank you.