Reply To: In denying Snyder petition, Supreme Court upholds Sixth Circuit ruling

Bobby

@Fred, Hello. I still can’t seem to find the Class Action Lawsuit against Michigan. I know Mrs Ackerman, told me thru email, that it was filed in the Eastern District Court, on June 28th at about 3:45pm. I have looked and can not find it any where, , do you know how long after they hear arguments in August, it will take for a final decision.? What happens if they don’t certify, is make to the drawing board for the rest of us, even though the 6th Circuit’s ruling CLEARLY applies to ALL Registrants in Michigan. It’s not word for word, but it does say that the 2006 and 2011 Amendments, can NOT be applied retroactively, to people who’s convictions were before the 2006 and 2011 amendments were put into place. I don’t think that could be stated any clearier. Any thoughts on whats going on, with Does v Snyder and your opinion on whether or not, we will win the Class Action Lawsuit so it will apply to All of us here in Michigan.