Reply To: Victims’ advocate wants unlimited Facebook access — does that apply to all?

Maestro

“Having said that, I have had a FB account for years as an RSO, and have never had any problems, so they can’t really be searching too damn hard, and more than likely rely on snitches for the tips.”

I’m not sure that it’s snitches because that would mean any time someone gets mad at one of their “friends” on FB or if someone doesn’t like something you said or posted, they can contact FB and lie about you. And FB will take someone’s word without proof, then they’ll ask the accused for proof of who they are in order to restore their profile.

I had a FB from 2009 to 2014 and then one day it was gone with a note from FB to prove my identity. So I made another profile, did not add ANYONE to my friends list, posted a photo of myself only in my photo album with a main profile pic of a landscape and within 2 days that profile was gone also. I think they somehow do a face recognition on every person that joins.

I have yet another FB account and not a single photo of me. I basically use it to go into certain groups on there such as movie collectors and rock band fan groups. I have only 5 “friends” , none of whom I know because they friended me from posts in the groups. And one of the people on my friends list is my all time favorite rock star. I was beyond excited when he accepted my friend request cuz his FB had the friend request option disabled for quite a while.

I’m hoping that now that I am off the registry, I can post my photos with this particular rock band when I meet them backstage next week. But HomeFacts worries me because they still have my image up. 🤷🏻‍♂️