Reply To: From Independence to Houston; NARSOL announces next conference

WearethePeople

I wish I could have been there! It sounds like you had a lot of people that I would have like to heard what they had to say. Next year maybe. Will you have video of the conference on this site? Maybe we can have the conference in Washington DC, and march for Sex Offending Laws to be changed in USA. Or would this have to be done on the Federal Level? Would President Trump be able to help us get this changed? I want these laws changed, and I want to know how to do this. It is not right that young men and children are labeled as to something they are not. This problem needs to be corrected. It should not be so easy for someone who has a title to set up someone. It is not funny how quickly things can go from good to bad. The media has a lot to do with it, but it is also the charges that people hear from them. This also needs to change, like Statutory Rape =Statutory Sexual Assault when it is consensual, but the laws say no it is not because. The laws are in constant change. I didn’t know that this law even excited until my grandson called me and said that he was going to be arrested for Statutory Sexual Assault. This is as well as other charges that the State Police put in there so they can make at least one fit.