Reply To: Sex Offender Registries: Common Sense or Nonsense?

Saddles

I listened to that In the dark podcast and it was interesting to listen to. Dont’ get me wrong the crimes of kidnapping as it is henious but I also noticed from listening that they were looking for a missing human persons that was kidnapped at gun point and they went too fast with leads and everything else when the whole thing was right under their nose. Sure its common sense to check out everything in these intances but still is the sex registry non sense or common sense.
This computer ordeal is a lot of non sense and yes the computer ordeal needs very much cleaning up. As far as the actual sex ordeal or killings, rapings, or other means of touching physically that is the real evil of this whole ordeal. Sure we all have thoughts but who know’s the thoughts of others. One could say this computer thing with law enforcement is like priming the pump and law enforcement are in a terrority that they shouldn’t be into. If they stick with serving the public than nature will take its course but when they do something like this who is guilty. The jezebel whore trying to con with the opportunity or the person that says sure I’m be right down to snuggle up with you.

As far as punishment goes we have commented about that. Now a long term lifetime of punishment is like those walking beside one to keep them from screwing up. In other words legalism is a bit hazy in that department as no man needs to be condemned by another for life and that is what the registry does. Yes all this registry is man made. Is nature taking its course or is man taking devious measures in all this. Maybe we all should start casting the first stone or who is playing the jezebel in a lot of these ordeals.