Reply To: Lessons learned from the Luke Heimlich saga

Maestro

•These are only a few representative of many: “…his niece is going through…a lifetime of pain.”; “That little girl has to live with the damage he did to her for the rest of her life.”; “She’s scarred for the rest of her life.”•

What damage? What scars? This is the stereotypical crap we have been programmed to say, even when there are issues of consent with age differences. This is retarded. This has to stop.
How did I damage my “victim” any more than someone her own age putting HIS penis inside of her? I would really like a VALID answer to this question. My “victim” consented. My “victim” was no stranger to knowing what to do sexually.
Just because an age difference is made illegal by lawmakers DOES NOT MEAN that the younger person MUST be referred to as a “victim” who is “scarred for life”.

Had I put a knife to her throat and forcefully raped her, that would be a different issue.

And don’t anyone try that “you groomed her” crap with me. Again, I didn’t “groom” anyone to any degree more than a teenage BOY “grooms” a teenage girl when he’s horny.
Men who take a woman on a dinner date are also “grooming”. Holding the door open, pulling out the chair for her to sit, making sure to be EXTREMELY POLITE towards a woman who DOES NOT KNOW HIM….this is also “grooming”. After, and only AFTER a relationship develops and the man continues to be a gentleman, that’s when it’s just simply “polite”. But when we are trying to IMPRESS someone, it’s GROOMING. Don’t kid yourself.

So yeah, I’m still trying to figure out how I “groomed”, “assaulted” and “scarred for life” a post pubescent teenage female who wasted NO TIME stripping her clothes off and jumping on top of me on the bed.
All because she was a 15 not 16, she is somehow a victim of my deviant, evil plan to take over the world and have a harem of under age concubines at my leisure for all to be jealous of . 🤦🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

• with his not being drafted, “Heimlich’s victim won’t have to relive the trauma every time she turns on the TV and sees him play a baseball game.”•

Why don’t we say the same thing about car crash victims? That “god” forbid they see a car commercial on TV, it will give them flashbacks and bring back all those horrible memories.
But somehow a 15 yr old pitcher cannot be seen on TV in a baseball game IN CASE his “scarred for life victim” might be watching. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Please….make it stop. This madness has got to stop.