Reply To: AWA Loses in Pennsylvania’s Highest Court

Snoopy

sfrom the PARSOL Legal and Legislative committee is:

“It is ALMOST an exact copy of the original bill that passed in February HB 631. However, there are minor changes that really have no effect. They simply include actual effective dates rather than just saying “effective date”. However, there is an addition pertaining to SVP’s. If you were an SVP and got removed from the list in any way, shape or form, you must go back on. The language indicates that once an SVP always an SVP no matter who said you weren’t. Also, if you were removed from the SVP because of some loophole, you will not be an SVP again. Crazy, but that’s what it is getting at. Also added is that treatment providers must give an annual report to the local DA’s office that they are still treatment providers.”

Now a question I’m hoping someone could answer for me… Does anyone know what the registry requirements for someone living in PA but going camping overnight in Maryland (literally just for one night at a National park with my family)? Or going down to Virginia for 4 days?

Just trying to plan for vacations over this summer and not get into trouble. Wasn’t sure if there was a pdf or website that shows vacation requirements per state, especially for such short times.