Reply To: AWA Loses in Pennsylvania’s Highest Court

Anonymous

Now that everything is starting to calm down a bit in the ACT 10 and Muniz side of things, we will start to see challenges in the Courts. By the end of summer, I bet we will have at least a few challenges working their way up the legal ladder towards the Pa Supreme Court.
Like I told someone who asked me what all the drama was about: We all just want to finish our time that we were promised st sentencing and move on. No other set of crimes do you get yanked around like this as long as you keep your nose clean. Probation and Parole are onerous becuase you are suppose to be inside but they let you out either early or kept you out as a kind gesture. I have been finished with my Parole for 6 1/2 years in July. Like I tell everyone how can someone be a productive part of society when their potential employer doesn’t want their addresss on the website for fear of making customers angry. A friend of mine was doing HVAC work. After 7 years with the same company, a customer tried to have him fired becuase they felt he should still be in prison. Didn’t matter that the girl he “raped” is his wife. Luckily, his boss said I am not firing someone for something that happened before they came to work for me. Now, he is part owner of the business as the owner wanted to semi retire. In less than 5 years, he will be the full owner.